Plan your installation carefully
In a production environment, installation should be planned before continuing, as your site may be in maintenance mode until Magento is running again.
Before installing Magento on APSIS One, we strongly recommend you to install and test the module on your staging server, and we strongly recommend that you backup your Magento databases and your website.
How to Install via FTP
Before you begin
If installing the Magento module via FTP, then you must first install the dependency found in this library in order for us to sync the phone number in Magento with APSIS One's mobile Attribute.
1. Download the files to the connector from GitHub, located at:
2. Download as a ZIP and unzip the file.
3. Create the directory structure in Magento at Magento_Root/app/code/APSIS/One
4. Drop all the content inside the unzipped folder to the following directory: Magento_Root/app/code/APSIS/One
5. Run the following command in the Magento root: php bin/magento module:enable Apsis_One
6. Then run php bin-magento setup:upgrade
7. If you have a single website and store, run the following command in the Magento root: php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Otherwise, if you have multiple websites and stores, run: php bin/magento setup:di:compile multi-tenant
8. Clear the cache. All set!
How to update
Download the latest version (steps 1-2 of the installation process) and update manually (steps 4-8 of the installation process)