Magento Store Setup
Before you begin
In order to proceed, the user's role must be set to Administrator. If the user's role is not Administrator, ensure that the user has access to the following resources:
Reports > Apsis One > Apsis Profile
Reports > Apsis One > Apsis Event
Reports > Apsis One > Apsis Abandoned Basket
Stores > Settings > Configuration > Apsis Configuration
1. Head over to Stores on the left side, inside Magento.
2. Click Configuration.
3. Choose the store you want to set up with APSIS One next to Store View,
If you have a single store in Magento, make sure Default Config is selected. Otherwise, select the store you want to set up.
If you are running multiple stores, we recommend that you link one store to one Section in APSIS One. This must be taken into consideration in this step and in the Data Mappings step described in the drop-down below.
Create a Section in your APSIS One account for each store you have in Magento.
Each Section has a unique Client ID and Secret Key.
When configuring your second or third stores, you will need to repeat this process with each one of them.
4. Click Accounts under the APSIS One configuration menu.
5. In Enabled, select Yes from the drop-down menu. Two more fields will appear for you to complete.
6. In Client ID and Client Secret, enter the credentials created in APSIS One for the Section that corresponds with your store.
7. When done, click Save Config.
The module will validate the API credentials by generating a token that will confirm if the credentials are valid or not. If the credentials are not valid, contact your APSIS Account Manager.
Repeat this process to configure additional stores, using the Client ID and Secret Key generated for each corresponding Section.