Here's a summary of the process of integrating Microsoft Dynamics 365 with your APSIS One account. Click to jump right to a section in the article for a more detailed run-down.
You will require both an APSIS Integration User security role and an installation file in order to perform the installation.
1. Install Microsoft Dynamics 365.
2. Enable Microsoft Dynamics 365 with your APSIS One account.
3. Add Sync Conditions to sync Profile data that corresponds with your APSIS One Section.
4. Map APSIS One Attributes to the data from your contact card in your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM account.
5. Map the Consent lists and Topics to your subscriptions.
6. Sync your data!
Microsoft Dynamics 365: Prerequisites