How to Delete Profiles
You can enter the File Import Wizard by clicking Add a New Profile on the Profiles tab in Audience.
Before you begin
Deleting Profiles will delete all the data you've gathered into the Profiles you import in the file. This will also unsubscribe them from all communications they've subscribed to in any point in time.
1. Click on Delete on the first step of the wizard.
1. Click on Choose file and select the file from your computer. We support CSV files up to 10MB and XLS/XLSX files up to 3MB.
In order to unsubscribe the Profiles, the file must contain a column that can identify the Profile via Email, Mobile Number, CRM ID, or Cookie ID.
1. Choose a key column from the drop-down menu to match with Profile properties.
Key Columns are those which contain the data that you will be identifying the Profiles with. Choose between CRM-Id, Mobile or Email.
2. Click on the Attributes drop down menu to select an Attribute to match your key column.
3. Done? Click Next.
1. Take a last look at your file import.
If you need to modify anything, you are free to track back to any step on the left side navigation.
2. Have you double checked everything? Once you click Delete Profiles, the changes cannot be undone.
When you're ready, click Delete Profiles. Click Cancel to quit the File Import Wizard.
Please note that it will take up to 10 minutes for deleted Profiles to be removed from Audience.
Deleting profiles using the APSIS One API
You can also delete profiles using "Delete a profile" endpoint in the APSIS One API.