Are you ready to integrate with APSIS One? Follow the steps in this article and get Shopify ready for the first sync.
In this article
Enable Shopify in APSIS One
1. To enable Shopify in APSIS One, first set up a Private App in Shopify and make sure to give it the below permissions
Customers: Read and Write
2. Head over to Account Settings.
3. Select the Section you wish to work with, and open the Integrations tab.
4. Locate Shopify and click Connect.
5. The settings will expand. Click Continue.
6. Enter the credentials for your Private App (Shop Name, API Password, and Shared Secret), and click Connect.
7. Choose a default country code. This will be the code of the country where most of your customers are located, and will only be used when a number is imported without a country code.
7. Click Connect. Congratulations, you have now enabled the Shopify integration with your APSIS One account!
Disable Shopify in APSIS One
Before you begin
It is not possible to uninstall or disable the integration while a Full Sync is in progress. Should you want to do this, you first need to cancel the Full Sync.
1. In Account Settings, open the Section in which you want to disable Shopify, and open the Integrations tab.
2. Locate the Shopify Integration card and click Edit.
3. Select the Settings tab, and click Remove.
Follow the instructions in the wizard to disable Shopify from from your APSIS One account.